This course comprises 14 audio-video spoken tutorials, using which you can self-learn LaTeX typesetting software with ease.
First of all install TeXworks by following the steps given in this sheet.
- This sheet gives the steps to install TeXworks on Linux and Windows OS.
- Open the sheet, read the instructions for your OS and install TeXworks on your machine.
- Cross-verify (as mentioned in the sheet) to confirm successful installation.
Next, read this sheet. https://spoken-tutorial.org/LaTeX-Instruction-Sheet-English.pdf/
- This sheet explains how to learn from spoken tutorials.
- This sheet also mentions some important information about the text editors while coding, how to use the command prompt (in Windows OS), how to use the Code Files, how to do the Assignments, etc.
- Read this sheet carefully and make a note of all the information, before you begin.
Follow the side-by-side learning methodology while learning from spoken tutorials - watch the video, listen to the instructions, pause the video, try out the command on your system. You should get the exact same results as shown in the video. If successful, proceed with the video. Else, rewind and watch the video again and replicate the commands shown.
Complete all the videos in the given sequence one by one.
The Assignment for each tutorial is for your self-assessment only. Do not upload it anywhere for evaluation.