After successfully completing this course, the students will be able to understand and comprehend:
1. Various macroeconomic issues
2. The determinants of national income
3. The role of monetary and fiscal policies
4. The role of money in an economy
This course will be beneficial to students of economics.
commerce and for all students preparing for competitive examinations like IAS and IES etc
1. Arnold Roger A. Macro Economics. south western collage publishing 2001
2. Diulio Eugene. Macro economics Schaum’s outline series Mc Graw hill 3rd edition.
3. Dornbusch Rudigar, Fischer Stanley and Startz Richard Macro Economics. Mc Graw hill education (India) pvt ltd 2015
4. Hall Robert E and Papell David H. Macroeconomics-economic Growth, Fluctuations and Policy. Viva Books private ltd 2010
5. Jain T.R and Khanna O.P. Macro Economic Management V.K Publications Edition 2008-2009
6. Kennedy M. Maria John. Macro Economic Theory .PH1 learning private ltd 2013
7. Kumar Raj and Gupta Kuldip. Modern Macro Economics- Theory and Policy. UDH publishers Edition 2010
8. Miller Roger LeRoy and Van Hoose David. Macro Economics- Theories, policies and international applications South-western Coleage publishing 2nd edition
10. Samuelson Paul A. Economics. Tata Mc Grew Hill Edition 2008
11. Shapiro Edward. Macro Economics Analysis. Galgotia Publications 5th Edition 2003.
12. Vaish M.C. Macro Economic Theory Vikas Publishing House Pvt Ltd Edition 2007