1. Nature, Scope and Development of Administrative Law.
2. Relationship between Administrative Law and Constitutional Law.
3. Separation of Powers
4. Rule of law
5. Legislative Functions of administration: Delegated Legislation
6. Legislative functions of Administration: Forms and Requirements
7. Legislative Functions of Administration: The control Mechanism
8. Judicial Control of Administrative Action
9. Administrative Tribunals: Nature, Power, Procedure and Rules of Evidence
10. Administrative Discretion: Meaning, Need & Nature.
11. Administrative Discretion & Natural Justice
12. The Writs
13. Public Interest Litigation
14. Doctrine of Legitimate Expectation.
15. Doctrine of Locus Standi.
16. Concept & Working of Administrative Tribunals.
17 Working of Administrative Tribunal in India
18 Doctrine of Sovereign Immunity
19 Classification of Functions of Administration
20 Ombudsman: Lokpal and Lokayukt
21 Doctrine of Laches