1. Al Lens, Sheila Coyne Nemeth, Janice K. Ledford, Ocular Anatomy and Physiology, SLACK Incorporated, 2008.
2. David A. Atchison, Optics of the Human Eye, Butterworth-Heinemann, 2000.
3. David A. Sousa, How the Brain Learns to Read, Corwin Press, 2005.
4. Clyde William Oyster, the Human Eye-Structure and Function, Sinauer Associates Incorporated, 1999.
5. Burlingham, D. (1972) Psychoanalytic Studies of the Sighted and the Blind. New York: National Universities Press.
6. Fraiberg, S. (1997) Insights from the blind. New York: Basic Books.
7. Groenveld, M. (1993) Effects of visual disability on behaviour and the family. In Fielder, A.R., Best A.B., Bax, M.C. (eds) The Management of visual impairment in childhood. London: Cambridge University Press.
8. Groenveld, M. (1990) "The dilemma of assessing the visually impaired child" Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology, 32, pp 1105-1109.
9. Salt A., Sargent J., 2014.Common visual problems in children with disability.Archives of Disease in Childhood. 99(12): 1163–1168.
10. Batshaw. 2002 Children with Disabilities. Baltimore: Paul H. Brookes Publishing Company.
11. Taylor &Preece, 2010 Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness, v108 n2 p163-167 Mar-Apr.
12. Rawal N., and Thawani V., 2009.UnderstandingChildren with Visual Impairment with Additional Disabilities, Creating Learning Opportunities, Voice and Vision India Hilton Perkins School for the Blind, USA
13. Timothy S. Hartshorne, Tina L. Grialou, and Kellie R. Parke. 2005. Autistic-Like Behavior in CHARGE Syndrome. American Journal of Medical Genetics. 257-261
14. Anderson, E.D., Dunlea, A., Kekelis, L.S. (1984) "Blind children's language: resolving some differences." Journal of Child Language, 11, pp 45-64.