1. To differentiate between various kind of academic writings.
2. To identify and avoid the plagiarism.
3. To practice the basic skills of performing quality literature review.
4. To practice the basic skills of research paper, review paper and thesis writing.
5. To target the research work to suitable journal and communicate for publication
6. To practice the Time and team management.
7. To practice digital writing or develop Open Educational Resources (OER).
8. To write research proposals, conference abstract and book chapters/ book proposals.
Dr Mona Semalty
(Co-Course Coordinator & Subject Matter Expert)
Prof Rajat Agrawal
(Subject Matter Expert)
Dr Lokesh Adhikari
(Instructional Designer & TA)
Pandavaas Creations Pvt. Ltd.
Team EMRC Roorkee
Ethics in Research: Research fraud, competing interest, authorship, slicing research, FFP, COPE guidelines.
* The contents of these weeks (in total) cover the UGC’s newly introduced subject “Research & Publication Ethics” prescribed for Pre Ph D Courses work of every subject.