1. Amin, N. (2002). Assessment of Cognitive Development of Elementary School Children: A Psychometric Approach. Jain Book Agency, New Delhi.
2. Chauhan, S.S. (2013). Advanced Educational Psychology. Jain Book Agency, Delhi.
3. King-Sears, E.M. (1994). Curriculum Based Assessment in Special Education. Singular Publishing Group, San Diego, CA.
4. Panch, R. (2013). Educational Psychology: Teaching and Learning Perspective. McGraw Hill Education (India) Private Limited, New Delhi.
5. Paul, P. (2009). Language and Deafness. Singular publication.
6. Salvia, John, Ysseldyke, James, E. And Bolt, Sara. (2007). Assessment in Special and Inclusive Education. Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston.
7. Whitcomb, S., & Merrell, K.W. (2012). Behavioral, Social, and Emotional Assessment of Children and Adolescents, Routledge, New York.
8. Woolfolk, A., Misra, G., & Jha, A.K. (2012). Fundamentals of Educational Psychology, (11th edn). Pearson Publication, New Delhi.
9. Geisinger, K.F. (2013). APA Handbook of Testing and Assessment in Psychology. American Psychological Association, USA.
10. Guskey, T. R., & Bailey. J (2000). Grading and Reporting. Thousnad Oaks. Corwin King, CA.
11. Howell, K. W., & Nolet, V. (2000). Curriculum-Based Evaluation: Teaching and decision making. Wadsworth, Ontario.
12. McMillan, J. H. (2001). Classroom Assessment: Principles and Practice for Effective Instruction. Allyn and Bacon, London.
13. Nevo, D. (1995). School based Evaluation. Pergamon Publishing, Oxford.
14. Salvia, J., & Ysseldyke. J.E. (1998). Assessment. (7th ed) Houghton Mifflin, Boston