Associate Professor, Marketing
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Ashis Mishra is a member of the Marketing area at IIM Bangalore since 2004. Prior to this, he worked as faculty in marketing at XLRI Jamshedpur and TAPMI Manipal.
A pure educationist by choice, he has been involved with teaching and research in marketing field all his professional life.
- Retail strategy.
- Retail consumer behavior.
- Retail atmospherics & merchandising.
- Category management in emerging economies.
Areas of Expertise:
- Marketing Research.
- Optimization modeling in marketing.
- Marketing in a digital economy.
- Retailing in omni-channel environment.