There will be (a) one Mid-term Internal Assessment and (b) one Final Exam.
· Mid-term Internal Assessment: This will carry 25% weightage. This mid term will have questions from first three weeks.
· Final Exam: This will carry 75% weightage. This final exam will have questions from all the weeks.
· You will be eligible for a certificate only if you score minimum 40% in Mid-term Internal Assessment and minimum 40% in Final Exam.
Badge on Certificate:
· If you score 90% or more overall, your certificate will include "badge (gold)" printed.
· Type of exam: Computer based exam
· Exam Center: You will have to appear at the allotted exam centre and take the exam in person. (You can find the final allotted exam centre details in the admit card (hall ticket)).
· Admit Card: You can download the Admit card (Hall ticket) around one week before the exam.
· QP Pattern: The type of questions may include multiple choice questions, fill in the blanks, essay type (subjective) type, etc. But generally MCQs are commonly provided.