Interested Learners can enroll and learn the course for free.
If You wish to Get certified on this course you must register and write the proctored exam conducted by SWAYAM in person at any of the designated exam centers.
- The Registration fee for the proctored exam is Rs 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only).
- Date and Time of Exams: 2nd Saturday & Sunday of May (tentative);
- Announcements will be made when the exam registration form is open for registrations along with the url
- The online registration form has to be filled and the certification exam fee needs to be paid. More details will be made available when the exam registration form is published. If there are any changes, it will be mentioned then.
- Please check the form for more details on the cities where the exams will be held, the conditions you agree to when you fill the form etc.
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE:
- Internal assignment score = 30%, The average of best 3 assignments out of the total assignments given in the course.
- Exam score = 70% of the proctored exam score out of 100
- Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
- You will be eligible for a certificate only if average assignment score >=10/30 and exam score >= 30/70
- Certificate will have your name, photograph, roll number and the percentage of score in the final exam. It will have the logos of MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development), SWAYAM and NITTTR.
- Only the e-certificate will be made available. Hard copies will not be dispatched.